i hate to say these are boring, so we’ll call them simple. they are fun. and they are simple. but, they are yummy.
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
all you’ll need is:
a bag of pretzel rods
a bag of chocolate chips
1 teaspoon oil
1. melt chocolate chips with oil in microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals at 50% power.
2. dip pretzel rods in melted chocolate.
3. place on wax paper and have fun with some sprinkles.
4. allow chocolate to set.
one of the girls i work with made this dip a few months ago and it was so good. and she was kind enough to share the recipe! it’s so yummy and so easy! you can serve it with apples, pretzel sticks, or whatever else you think would be yummy to dip in it.
Heath Bar Toffee Dip
what you’ll need:
1 brick of cream cheese, softened
¾ cup brown sugar
½ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 bag heath bar toffee bits
1. mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and powdered sugar in electric mixer until smooth.
2. add vanilla.
3. fold in toffee bits.
4. chill for 1 hour before serving.
5. store in refrigerator.